Open for outdoor dining
May 29, 2020 at 5 pm
Practice Safe Social Distancing Guidelines
Limit the spread of infectious bacteria and viruses.
- Stay at home if you are displaying symptoms (fever, cough, sneezing.)
- A mask must be worn until seated, and when using the restroom.
- Please respect that we have limited seating and other patrons may be waiting for a table.
- Adhere to social distancing of 6 feet.
- Wash your hands after touching commonly used items.
- Wash your hands after using the restroom, one person per restroom.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, and mouth eyes.
- Practice proper coughing or sneezing etiquette.
- Properly dispose of anything that comes in contact with your mouth such as tissues or plastic eating utensils.
- Please refrain from smoking in the back yard.